- High and low flow rate nipples refer to the quantity of water supplied
- Low flow nipples are usually used in cages (40-50 cubic cm/minute)
- High flow are used in the floor system (80-90 cubic cm/minute)
- There are two styles of action: up/down (vertical nipples) or 360° multidirectional
- Vertical nipples (up/down) is usually used for adult birds (layer-breeder) – Vertical nipples are not recommended for chicks
- 360° multidirectional are usually used from chicks till the end of for broiler or (rearing layer and breeder)
- The nipples and nipple cups require a low pressure system to operate. They will not operate when connected into a direct mains pressurised water system.
- Nipples can be screwed into a hose line, T piece (as below) or as replacement nipples in nipple water cup.
- We recommend the use of the above Water Tanks to establish your in line system
- The extensions are used to vary the position of the nipples or the nipple water cups
- In one pen you may require some to be placed low for the chickens and some to be placed higher for their parents or larger fowl
- All nipples are manufactured by Lubing™ Germany
- Each of the Lubing™ Nipples are individually factory tested to ensure 100% quality standards